If you’re looking for your first job, a new job or a more exciting job…
Why not GO GLOBAL! and ride the globalization wave to a successful career TODAY.
Many economies around the world are growing rapidly, climbing out of the recession faster than the US. Plenty of organizations are expanding their international operations. Today’s employers want global workers — and that doesn’t mean working or living abroad. You can do it and — according to the vast majority of global leaders I work with — you must do it if you want to succeed.
GO GLOBAL! Launching an International Career Here or Abroad is the go-to resource that reveals how you can tackle this exciting yet daunting challenge of developing the necessary skills to identify and land a job in a world that has become increasingly interconnected and global in the past decade. GO GLOBAL! is based on research, interviews with hundreds of successful internationalists, and my years of experience living and working internationally.
It’s an AMAZING deal: $5 for the eBook and $12 for the paperback,
You can’t afford NOT to buy a copy of GO GLOBAL!
I wrote Go Global! to help people prepare for the global marketplace, which is here, now and evolving every day. I priced it at as low as possible so that people could afford it and learn from it. Employers are looking for a special skills in today’s workers and you must know how to package your global brand to get a job. Go Global! is the go-to guide that provides practical advice to help you:
- Think Globally to be competitive in an increasingly global workplace, whether at home or abroad
- Build International Cred to showcase personal and professionals skills relevant to the global work place
- Develop a Killer Job-search Strategy that reveals industries, organizations and markets that are hiring
- Create Winning Global Resume, cover letter and elevator pitch that will separate you from the pack — AND land you an interview
- Launch your fast-tracking international career!
Plus Go Global! is filled with personal stories, real-life examples, as well as success strategies readers can easily follow, such as:
- Deciding If Going Global is Right for You: 15 Questions to Ask Yourself
- Increasing Your Chances of Getting a Global Assignment: Top 10 Tips from the Experts
- Building Your International Qualifications: 5 Skills You Need & 10 Tips to Grow the Global You
- Developing a Successful job-search Strategy: 4 Critical Steps Every Globalist Should Take
- Getting Ready to Work in China: 12 Tips from a Seasoned China Hand
Don’t delay, buy your copy today!
Paperback edition on Lulu ~Amazon, B&N.com and iTunes
GO GLOBAL! helps you tackle today’s global marketplace head on and have fun along the way. It gives you the strategies you need to develop a global mindset, build an international resume and launch an international career.